Loss of facial volume is one of the most common effects of age, leading to creases, wrinkles, a hollowed look and more. The most popular hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable dermal filler across the country, JUVÉDERM® can temporarily correct these concerns by plumping up lost volume in the face.
Pacifica Medical Spa Camarillo offers JUVÉDERM along with an extensive menu of additional dermal fillers options for men and women. Our Aesthetic Nurses are experienced injectors who work to create natural looking results without downtime.
Contact us online or call our Camarillo office at 805-484-2855 to take the first step toward achieving your best look.
What Is JUVÉDERM?
JUVÉDERM is an injectable treatment comprised of hyaluronic acid, known for its deep moisturizing and anti-aging properties. When JUVÉDERM is injected into specific areas of the face, the gel-like product fills the area which adds volume to the underlying tissue, provides a subtle lift and temporarily smoothes out deep lines and wrinkles. Many clients turn to JUVÉDERM to enhance their facial contours without the use cosmetic surgery.
JUVÉDERM is FDA-approved to treat facial wrinkles and folds. This HA filler is so versatile, it can used to address a variety of facial cosmetic concerns including:
- Add volume to shallow contours
- Soften nasolabial folds
- Plump thin lips
- Smooth away frown lines between the eyebrows
- Volumize mild jowling
- Soften vertical lines and marionette lines around the mouth and chin
Your JUVÉDERM Consultation
Before your JUVÉDERM treatment, you’ll have a one-on-one consultation with one of our Aesthetic Nurses. During your consultation, you can talk about your appearance goals and learn more about what to expect from JUVÉDERM injections. JUVÉDERM is usually applied to the lips, cheeks or deep wrinkles around the nose and mouth:
- JUVÉDERM Ultra is a smooth consistency gel filler that’s ideal for treating minor wrinkles and scars
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus is a thicker version of JUVÉDERM Ultra that can be used to temporarily correct deeper wrinkles, including nasolabial folds (laugh lines)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA, the thickest JUVÉDERM product, is strong enough for deep injections that add lift and volume through the cheek area
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA is a thinner, more spreadable gel that’s best for filling fine lines around the lips or in the delicate under-eye area
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE combines spreadability with durability to treat deeper lines without compromising natural facial expression and movements
Many people choose to combine BOTOX® injections with wrinkle fillers. BOTOX can help get rid of crow’s feet and frown lines, and can be combined with JUVÉDERM injections in a single appointment.
Your JUVÉDERM Treatment
JUVÉDERM injections are known as “lunchtime treatments” because they can be as quick as 30 minutes long, allowing you to return to your busy schedule as soon as you leave our office. Before your injections, your injector will determine the specific areas where the product should be injected.
- A Quick Guide to Getting Injectables before a Big Event [Infographic]
- 3 Really Fast Cosmetic Treatments with Big Results
- 4 Anti-Aging Treatments that Could Take Years Off Your Face [Infographic]
Recovery & Results
JUVÉDERM has no associated downtime, so you can resume your routine right after your appointment. You may develop some temporary pinkness, swelling or bruising, but these side effects should fade within a few hours to a few days after your treatment. You can apply makeup as soon as you leave our office if you’re concerned about any residual redness.
While there is no downtime, there are some guidelines you should follow to ensure you get the most out your results.
- Refrain from strenuous activity and excessive sweating for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight, and wear sunblock.
- Do not touch or massage the injection site while your results are developing.
Your JUVÉDERM results should develop over the following 5 to 7 days and can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years depending on the type of filler used and how your body processes it. You should notice more volume and a reduction in wrinkles in the treated areas. While people may notice that you look refreshed, we take special care to ensure that all results can appear completely natural.
Take the First StepContact us online or call our Camarillo office at 805-484-2855 to take the first step toward achieving your best look with our med spa treatments.
*This information is for education only and is not meant as a guarantee of results. Your results may vary.