There are lots of reasons why women and men opt for skin rejuvenation treatments, such as improving skin tone and texture, minimizing the appearance of age spots and sun damage or to simply achieve a brighter, healthier-looking complexion. Depending on your unique skincare needs and goals, you might choose to combine various skincare services and treatments for optimal results.*
Pacifica Medical Spa Camarillo helps men and women throughout Ventura County and beyond improve the look and feel of their skin without requiring surgery or extensive downtime. Our highly trained and experienced Aestheticians have an eye for detail and can recommend the most appropriate treatment or combination of treatments for your individual needs.
Contact us online or call our Camarillo office at 805-484-2855 to take the first step toward achieving your best look.
Your Skincare Service Options
The right skincare service for you will depend in a number of factors, including your unique skin type and your goals for your final results. After a thorough assessment of your skin and problem areas, one of our Aestheticians will help you design a skincare treatment plan that fits your needs.
At Pacifica Medical Spa Camarillo, we offer several different 50-minute facials to help brighten and rejuvenate your complexion.
- Hydrating facial ($120): This moisture-boosting facial is designed to gently smooth and hydrate dry, dehydrated skin while simultaneously infusing your skin with growth factors and hyaluronic acid. The result is a more vibrant, youthful-looking and moisturized complexion.*
- Micro-peel facial ($130): This facial follows a dermaplaning treatment and includes serums, facial and décolleté massage and hydrating masks for improved results.*
- Microdermabrasion facial ($115): The microdermabrasion facial uses Diamond Tone to exfoliate your skin, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, scarring and discoloration.*
- Red carpet illuminating facial ($135): The lightest peel from SkinMedica®, this facial can be a great option for women and men seeking a gentle skin treatment that can enhance their skin’s vitality and radiance.*
Peels help to improve skin tone and texture by removing the outer layer of dead skin cells and debris for a brighter, more radiant appearance.*
- Vitalize peel ($150): Fight the effects of time, sun damage, pollution and other environmental assaults with the Vitalize peel. Most people experience 2 to 3 days of peeling after this mild treatment, with a noticeable improvement after just one peel.*
- Rejuvenize peel ($200): The Rejuvenize peel by SkinMedica® is a deeper, more advanced peel than Vitalize. It can be a great option for those looking to improve skin texture, tone, fine lines and discoloration in just one treatment.*
For more extensive results, we may recommend one of these skin treatments that can offer excellent results without requiring a surgical procedure or downtime.*
- Dermaplaning treatment ($90): Dermaplaning typically takes about 30 minutes and uses physical exfoliation combined with a light chemical peel to diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles, dullness and skin imperfections*.
- Microdermabrasion treatment ($60): This non-invasive 30-minute skin treatment gently removes the outer layer of skin to achieve a smoother, brighter and more even look and feel.*
- Microneedling ($250): Microneedling takes around 60 minutes to complete and involves the use of a small hand-held device, which creates tiny micro-channels within your skin.* This process encourages the skin to produce collagen and elastin, resulting in a smoother, younger-looking complexion.*
Eyebrow & Facial Waxing
We also offer brow shaping and facial waxing for $35 and up.
Your Recovery & Results
One of the biggest benefits of skincare services like facials, peels and treatments is that they generally do not require any downtime, so you can get right back to your normal daily activities as soon as your appointment is over. You may experience some redness, swelling or bruising in the first few hours or days after your treatment, but these side effects are typically mild and should resolve on their own.*
After many skin rejuvenation treatments, most women and men notice a rapid improvement in the way their skin looks and feels, although it can take several days or weeks for your full results to develop. Even though you might see the results you’d hoped for after just one treatment, in many cases, a series of treatments are spaced a few weeks apart.*
Take the First StepContact us online or call our Camarillo office at 805-484-2855 to take the first step toward achieving your best look with our med spa treatments.
*This information is for education only and is not meant as a guarantee of results. Your results may vary.